Beyondphysio Limited always strives to provide high- quality healthcare to all our clients, customers and patients. When an issues arrises we want you to tell us about it. Telling us about your issue helps us to improve our service. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details of you complaint at our postal address or by using the contact us form on the beyondphysio.com website. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
1. To begin the procedure we will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it. We will also enclose a copy of our complaint policy.
2. We will then investigate your complaint and we will review your case and speak to the member of staff who is involved.
3. Our registered manager will then invite you to a telephone meeting or a face to face meeting to discuss ways to resolve your complaint. Beyondphysio limited will do this within fourteen days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Our manager will write to you to confirm what took place and any confirm the ways that were agreed to resolve your complaint.
5. If you do not want a meeting or if it is not possible we will send you a written reply to your complaint outlining ways to resolve it within twenty one days of sending your complaint acknowledgement letter.
6. At this point of the enquiry if you are not happy with our response, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a member of our staff unconnected with the complaint at our practice to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within fourteen days of receiving your request for a review of our initial decision.
8. If you are still not happy with our final response, you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman. If they decide that we have incorrectly managed your complaint they can act to help make things right.
You can contact the Local Government Ombudsman in the following ways:
By phoning 0300 061 0614
By texting ‘call back’, with your name and mobile number to 0762 480 3014.
By writing to: Local Government Ombudsman PO Box 4771 Coventry, CV4 0EH You can also visit their website at www.lgo.org.uk.
For more information on ways to complain go to: https:// www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/ 20171128_6642_cqc_how_to_complain_leaflet_final_web. pdf